Friday, October 18, 2013

Foggy Friday Fotos

It's been raining like crazy here for a few days now.  It seems every week it rains at least once, this whole year so far.  I know it hasn't been that frequent, but at the moment, it feels like it's been raining forever.

Notice I'm not complaining.  I love rain, and so do my plants.  This time of year the front garden's looking a tad shaggy.  It needs weeding and pruning, and there's a great big hole where that lavender used to be. But I like it all shaggy.  So I snapped some pics with my phone this morning to show you, as well as some shots of the side yards, which I don't believe I've blogged about yet.  Enjoy.


Front garden and porch from the outside


The chives and Loropetalum at the end of the garden are going nuts;
The east side yard lined with Yarrow and Amaryllis (and dead tree branches, lol)


The west side yard - Rosemary and chives at the front; Esperanza by the a/c

A little cobblestone landing in between,  handy to have for mud purposes. 


*

No comments:

Post a Comment