Tuesday, March 31, 2015

More Work In the Back Yard

Today's list of completed chores:

  • run to the dump for more mulch
  • mulch the rest of the garden beds I've recently built in the yard
  • plant the two lavenders and the columbines I purchased last week
  • clean off the back porch
I still have a couple of herbs I need to pot up, which I imagine I'll do this evening or tomorrow morning.  

I was so pleased with myself for mowing the backyard and getting the gardens going.  Then my weed-eater died (after I was finished, thankfully).  I don't own a mower;  I "mow" the entire property with my weed-eater.  SIGH.  Thankfully, one of my costuming clients has offered to pay me for a new dress with a new weedeater, hehe.  Let's hear it for the barter system, folks!  

More soon. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment