Thursday, March 7, 2013

BRB

I'm heading out for a camping vacation for a week in Mississippi; but first, I wanted to share some pics from my front porch and garden before I go:

The rose in the front garden is getting leafy again.
So are the weeds, but, I'll deal with that when I get back. 

A gardening friend bought me this lovely Bougainvillea yesterday!  

I've moved the buckets from the front door, since the one on the right was getting in the way of the storm door opening
properly.  The Begonias are loving it here, but the ferns...um, apparently not.  Different watering/sunlight needs.
Meanwhile, there's a strawberry still in its nursery pot; and a Fernleaf Lavender that is just taking OFF.  (It's in a real
pot, and you can't even see it, it's grown so fast!) 


Wishing you all lots of green leaves until I get back.  :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment